Support Willows Christian Childcare
Willows is a non-profit, non-denominational program that provides high quality, age-appropriate care for over 100 hard-working families in our area. Due to constant cuts in state funding and the rising cost of living, your tax-deductible donations will help our program remain the high quality program it is.
Contributing Is Easy!
To make a tax-deductible donation mail your check to the address below or call Joan at (920) 625-3943 to discuss your giving options.
- Checks Payable to: Willows Christian Child Care Center
- Mail to: N4865 Moss Road, Iron Ridge, WI 53035
- Questions Call: Joan at (920) 625-3943
If you are making a donation, please check with you place of employment to see it they will match your gift with a corporate gift. Contact your company’s Human Resources Department to see if your company has a matching program.
Amazon Smile & Scrip
- Willows participates in AmazonSmile Foundation which will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases back to Willows. To set-up your Amazon Smile visit smile.amazon.com.
- Willows participates in Great Lakes Scrip contact Joan Beck at (920) 625-3943 to set-up your account.
Willows accepts the following donation items:
- Children’s books and CDs
- Children’s Toys or Games
- Batteries (D’s, C’s, AA’s)
- Art Supplies (Markers, Glue, Scissors, Etc.)
- Writing Supplies (Paper, Poster Board, Envelopes, Etc.)
- Outdoor Toys (Sport Equipment, Trucks, Pails/Shovels Etc.)
- Gift Cards from local businesses
- Dramatic Play Items (Dress up Clothes, Kitchen items, Etc.)
- Sensory Table Items (for pouring, scooping, digging, Etc.)
- Personal Care Items (Tissues, Toilet Paper and Paper Towels)
- Healthy Food
- Printer Ink for Photo Copier
- Dining Utensils (Supper Plates, Small Bowls and Cups, Etc.)
If you are willing to donate your time or expertise we always need help with the following:
- Painting the Classrooms
- Improving the Outdoor landscape
- Maintaining the Outdoor Play Areas
- Building Shelving and Climbing Units
- Share their Personal Interest
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please
call us (920) 625-3943
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: 5:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years