The Importance of Outdoor Summer Activities:
While they are having fun and exploring their own interests, they are also increasing their own capacities for learning, teamwork, problem solving, knowledge, and self-awareness. In fact, outdoor summer activities provide the atmosphere for young children to learn things that they might never learn in a classroom.
Summer Childcare Program
Willows Christian Child Care Center provides care for children 6 weeks – 12 years.
Summer is a time for children to recharge and relax, for enjoying the sun and just being kids. As well as a time for expanding the education they began in school.
At Willows we encourage:
- Nature exploration
- Field trips
- Thematic activities
- Outdoor games
- Literacy through reading and journaling
- Problem solving skills
- Science projects
- Art and craft activities
- Team building
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack (allergies are respected)
- Classroom supplies
- All registration forms filled out, returned and updated as needed.
- Any other specific items your child needs.
“Have been very happy with the Willow’s. They have done an excellent job navigating the pandemic and they provide a very structured and nurturing learning environment for my littles who love it there! They get the kids outside as often as possible, my son loves their nature hikes. I feel incredibly blessed to have such a great center for our children. When you live in a rural area there are not many options for parents and I truly appreciate the outstanding job the teachers and caretakers do at the Willows, don’t know what we’d do without them!” ~ Andrea N.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years