Interactions Between Teachers & Children Standards
Association for Early Learning Leaders – to see the full list of Interactions between Teachers & Children Standards, CLICK HERE.
E1. Children’s development of trust and emotional security is promoted with consistent, responsive, and nurturing teachers.
E3. Cooperative and positive social behaviors are promoted through opportunities for learning reciprocity, empathy and social skills.
E5. Age appropriate self-help skills are encouraged to promote personal responsibility and autonomy.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years