Willows is open 12 months of the year,
Monday thru Friday,
from 5:00am to 5:30pm.
Willows accepts children from 6 weeks through 12 years of age.
Willows accepts WI Shares Funding.
Willows provides wrap-around care for 4-K students.
Willows Christian Child Care Center provides before and after school care with busing to and from Willows provided by:
- HoNoR Elementary Public School in Neosho
- Van Brunt School in Horicon
- John Hustis and Bethany Lutheran in Hustisford
- Mayville School District
- Willows Christian Child Care Center has been Nationally Accredited since 1998, through both NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children and
NAC (National Accredited Commission).
- Willows Christian Child Care Center is a 5-Star Wisconsin YoungStar Quality Rated Program since 2011.
- Being a Christian Child Care Center allows us to say prayers before meals, and also to read and talk about Bible stories.
- Meals and snacks are homemade on-site in compliance with USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) guidelines.
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and 30 hours of continuing education annually.
- Teachers have 100+ years of experience in childcare.
- Curriculum is based on Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please
call us (920) 625-3943
or email email@example.com
Hours of Operation: 5:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years