Association for Early Learning Leaders – to see the full list of Curriculum Standards, CLICK HERE.
D2. Written observations are made on each child’s actions, abilities, and knowledge as the child engages in the classroom and in routine outdoor settings.
D5. Unplanned teaching opportunities are recognized and used by teachers to extend children’s learning.
D8. The arrangement of the classroom encourages children to become engaged and promotes child-centered learning experiences.
D16. Creativity is promoted through daily opportunities for self-expression, symbolic representation, and development of aesthetic sensibility.
D19. Healthy habits are encouraged to promote good physical health and development.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years