Willows Christian Child Care Center provides care for children from 2 to 4 years old.
Through play children learn vital problem-solving skills, they gain a sense of accomplishment, and they are introduced to the joy of exploration. By providing young children with sensory rich play, filled with colors, delightful sounds, surprises, textures, and enticing scents, we are opening the door to a world of discovery and knowledge.
As caregivers we are committed to making these years an amazing time of discovery by:
- Fostering a trusting, comfortable, safe environment with the child and their family.
- Providing small and large group activities that encourage, social awareness, literacy, math skills as well as opportunities for self-directed center based creative exploration.
- Completing bi-yearly formal assessments as well as daily observation which are used in developing curriculum tailored to each child’s needs.
- Assisting our parents in “potty training” their child.
- Focusing on school readiness skill.
Our Maple Room provides care for children 2 to 3 years old.
Our White Oak Room provides care for children 3 years and up.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack (allergies are respected)
- Classroom supplies
- Diaper wipes
- Preschool sleep mats
- All registration forms filled out, returned and updated as needed
- Change of clothes
- Lightweight blankets for napping
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Diapers or pull-ups
Association for Early Learning Leaders – to see the full list of Curriculum Standards, CLICK HERE.
D2. Written observations are made on each child’s actions, abilities, and knowledge as the child engages in the classroom and in routine outdoor settings.
D5. Unplanned teaching opportunities are recognized and used by teachers to extend children’s learning.
D8. The arrangement of the classroom encourages children to become engaged and promotes child-centered learning experiences.
D16. Creativity is promoted through daily opportunities for self-expression, symbolic representation, and development of aesthetic sensibility.
D19. Healthy habits are encouraged to promote good physical health and development.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 5:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years