JOIN our TEAM
Our Team Vision statement… To love, protect and encourage
Willows has been a licensed group center since 1993, when Joan Beck, opened Willows to address the needs of the community. Our current building was built in 2000, especially designed for a group childcare center, we are licensed for 48 children. Willows has plans for an expansion to be completed in 2023. We participate in the Wi YoungStar program and have held a 5-star rating since 2012. We achieved national accreditation through the National Accreditation Commission (NAC) in 2003.
Our Team goals
Willows will continue to strive to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate, inclusive environments for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early learning educational experience to promote each child’s social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development through interest-based play and experiences. Our goal is to support and nurture each child individuality through positive social emotional experiences and guidance techniques.
Our Team Expectations
Be Kind – You as a team member, are expected to BE KIND always.
Be Respectful – You as a team member, are expected to be respectful of all our children, families, and other team members.
Be Responsible – You as a team member, are responsible to follow all positive child guidance guidelines with love, protection, and encouragement.
You as a team member, are responsible for doing your job, to the best of your abilities, and are responsible for seeking help when and if you need it. We are here for each other.
- Rewarding Work Experience
- Education Support
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Family Atmosphere
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Team Mentors
- Student Interns
- Full-Time & Part Time
- Seasonal & Temporary
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years