Willows Christian Child Care Center
N4865 Moss Road
Iron Ridge, WI 53035
Phone: (920) 625-3943
Ages: 6 Weeks thur 12 Years
Open: Monday thru Friday
Hours: 6:00am – 5:30pm
Center Administrator: Joan Beck
“Joan has extensive knowledge of the child care industry and is a proven leader in the field. Willows provides high quality care, is nationally accredited and invests in early childhood education for their staff. A great Team and Center!” ~ Kelly J.
Association for Early Learning Leaders – to see the full list of Administration Standards, CLICK HERE.
A1. The program has a written mission statement, philosophy, and goals that reflect the program’s beliefs about how children learn, describes the environment, and includes specific overall goals for children.
A5. The program has written personnel policies that state the conditions and expectations of employment and inform employees of their rights, responsibilities, and privileges.
A13. The director and/or mentors are available to teaching staff on a daily basis to provide strategies and support in dealing with classroom situations and interactions with families.
A15. The director and staff meet together as a group for training, program planning, and goal setting.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years