Before and After School Care
Willows Christian Child Care Center provides care for children from 4K to 12 years.
Willows Christian Child Care receives bus service before and after school from:
- HoNoR Elementary Public School in Neosho
- Van Brunt Elementary School in Horicon
- John Hustis Elementary School in Hustisford
Before school children have the opportunity to enjoy breakfast or relax until the buses arrive. After school, children have the opportunity to enjoy a snack, burn off energy, explore their creativity, play games inside and outdoors, start their homework or simply relax and enjoy time with friends.
Willows provides your school-age child with care during school vacations and early release days as well as summer vacation.
- Breakfast from 5:00am to 8:00 am
- After school snacks (allergies respected)
- All registration forms filled out, returned and updated as needed
- Any other specific items your child needs
Health and Safety Standards
Association for Early Learning Leaders – to see the full list of Health & Safety Standards, CLICK HERE.
C1. The program maintains compliance with licensing standards and state and local regulations for health and safety of children in group settings.
C7. Staff members receive training on CPR and first aid.
C13. All areas used by children are well lit, ventilated, and maintained at a comfortable temperature.
C19. The program has made preparation for emergencies.
C22. Meals and snacks meet the nutritional needs of children, are properly prepared and stored.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 6:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years