Sometimes things have to get messier before they get better!!! On track to open in May.
February & March 2023
Walls are completed. Next phase is windows, doors, roofing, siding, plumbing and electricity!!!
Foundation is complete. Walls are next and then onto interiors and warmer work areas!!
BEING DIRT HAPPY…….When life gives you construction projects, we make outdoor learning fun!!!
Check out the progress on the Expansion Project. Breaking Ground and laying foundational work. October 2022.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Willows Expansion Project:
The need for childcare in our area continues to grow. To address this concern, Willows is adding a two story 30’ x 45’ addition to the current building. This addition is ADA accessible on both levels like the current building.
The addition will include two classrooms. A 4-year-old room for 20 children and a 2-year-old room for 12 children. Our licensing capacity is currently 48 children, and it will increase to 80 children. With this added capacity we will be able to offer more childcare slots in our area, thereby alleviating some of the child care shortages currently being experienced and providing community families with safe full-time care while they work.
Part of the services Willows provides is daily breakfast, lunch, and snacks. The addition will include an expanded kitchen to meet this need. USDA’s child nutrition programs help ensure that children receive nutritious meals and snacks that promote their health and educational readiness. The child nutrition programs are administered by USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service (FNS). Participation in USDA’s child nutrition programs has been found to reduce food insecurity.
Willows Exceptional Quality
- NAC Accredited with a 5-Star YoungStar Quality Rating
- Teachers have Bachelor/Associate Degrees and receive 30 hours annually of on-going Education/Training.
- Quarterly Parent Board Meetings Facilitate Communications and Foster Positive Relationships.
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) FIN: 39-1758911
Willows Exceptional Care
- Quality Child Care is our Career
- Meals and Snacks are prepared on site and meet standards in the USDA Food Program
- Teachers have 100+ years of Experience in Child Care
- Curriculum is Developmentally Appropriate
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills are Stressed
For more Information concerning Enrollment or Prices, please contact us at:
Hours of Operation: 5:00am - 5:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ages Served: 6 weeks - 13 years