Willows Christian Child Care Center provides care for children from 2 to 4 years old.
Through play children learn vital problem-solving skills, they gain a sense of accomplishment, and they are introduced to the joy of exploration. By providing young children with sensory rich play, filled with colors, delightful sounds, surprises, textures, and enticing scents, we are opening the door to a world of discovery and knowledge.
As caregivers we are committed to making these years an amazing time of discovery by:
- Fostering a trusting, comfortable, safe environment with the child and their family.
- Providing small and large group activities that encourage, social awareness, literacy, math skills as well as opportunities for self-directed center based creative exploration.
- Completing bi-yearly formal assessments as well as daily observation which are used in developing curriculum tailored to each child’s needs.
- Assisting our parents in “potty training” their child.
- Focusing on school readiness skill.
Our Maple Room provides care for children 2 to 3 years old.
Our White Oak Room provides care for children 3 years and up.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack (allergies are respected)
- Classroom supplies
- Diaper wipes
- Preschool sleep mats
- All registration forms filled out, returned and updated as needed
- Change of clothes
- Lightweight blankets for napping
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Diapers or pull-ups