Willows Christian Child Care Center
Willows Christian Child Care Center is a state licensed private non-profit corporation established in 1993. In order to meet the needs of the community, part- time or full-time enrollments with fees to match, are accepted, as well as W-2 sponsored clients. Payments made to Willows are tax deductible.
Willows provides a Christian enriched curriculum through meal prayers and bible stories. We are not affiliated with any church or Christian denomination.
Willows participates in the Department of Public Instruction’s food program serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack as part of you fees. Any allergies your child has will be respected.
Willows partners with local county agencies to provide intervention services as dictated by the parents. Willows respects the rural setting we are part of by maintaining a green environment to preserve our natural resources.
Who We Are
- Respect and Support Children, Families and Co-Workers
- Provide a Clean and Organized Environment for Families
- Partner with Families to Develop a Learning Community Where Children Can Thrive
- Work towards Professional Recognition and Higher Pay for Teachers
- Willows will continue to be a leader through National Accreditation
- Willows will continue to employ degreed teachers
- Willows Administrator will continue to be active in State issues concerning child care
- Willows will continue to seek outside funding and do fund raising to offset parent’s fees
- Willows will continue to provide an enriched environment for children to explore and develop at their own pace
- Willows will continue to respect the culture and individuality of the children and families we care for
- Willows will continue to involve parents and the community in our center