Willows Christian Child Care Center has been accredited since 2012 through the National Accreditation Commission (NAC). NAC was designed in 1991. For more information about NAC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through accreditation, Willows is committed to a higher quality of child care by:
- Implementing curricula that promotes cognitive, language, motor, and social / emotional development of children in a creative and explorative manner, while fostering positive self-esteem for all children.
- Conducting continual child assessments to track the progress and needs of our children which helps to better meet these needs through our daily activities.
- Demonstrating appropriate attention to the areas of health and safety by maintaining the interior and exterior premises.
- Promoting and welcoming and open environment for families through staff that operate in a professional and ethical manner.
- Demonstrating best practices in leadership and management, with accountability to our families, staff and the community.